Your suggestions for the future tenants you want

hi, the idea of this topic is to put all the tenants suggestions (with a cap) you would like to see having her own apartments in the future on VH for@kaya and the managers see that and give them ideas. I start with my choice (max 2 choice per member):

the first girl i would like to see having her own apartment is Lyla (sorry i took a pic of someone here on the forum) because i have no cap of her image

and the second girl is Karen the friend of barbie (but with boyfriend not alone :slightly_smiling_face:) https://zupimages.net/up/21/41/api8.jpg not necessary to comment like they are boring of things like that, just give your personnal suggestions it’s the goal you can post the same girls sugestions if you like them too

1 Like

Alana :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

i know for a fact Lyla want an apartment, but of course Sergio is a dickhead and doesnt help her.when she asks things he is changing his attitude in order to keep her under control.

I would love to see Aldon become a full participant in an apartment. He’s such a mysterious person and it would be fascinating to watch him when he is the main person in an apartment and not able to retreat to the background.

And my second choice would be Aderyn and Malkus sharing an apartment. image image

2 Likes

That is a fact you should look into further @kaya :wink: ?

The last two are just people put in there to keep people watching. Neither of them is interested in an apartment.

Maybe not interesting to you. But to me to have them full time in an apartment would be like an early Christmas present - the best Christmas present ever.

Sorry I meant interested. The guys are not interested. I corrected it

Cindy & Matthew :heart_eyes: :fire:

I suspect that almost everyone suggested in this thread will not be interested in having their own apartment.

I agree with you that Malkus probably isn’t interested. But from watching Aderyn a lot whilst he’s been at Yan’s I have seen things that lead me to believe he would definitely be interested if the opportunity arose.

How do you know do you understand the language did they personally tell you they are not interested.

Sorry to say but they only put him there to keep people hooked thinking there will be a threesome. Just teasing to get views.

Very easy to see they just use him to keep viewers hooked waiting something will happen which of course never will… But looking at some people here it seems works perfectly :stuck_out_tongue:

I am surprised @jabbath1987 you have not suggested Reese :slightly_smiling_face: you seems to be a fan of her but too late only two choice per member :joy:

I could say that for every apartment here on this site and for any guest in any apartment. if you think it only applies to certain apartment that it’s all for views and not for others then you are on another planet because any apartment wants the most views and will do anything to get it. So you are right in saying they are sucking in but it also applies for all apartments.

it would be nice if some would come back ,i like to see again Val and Em both lovely girls

2 Likes

I am not yet finished with requests :wink:

Well you certainly know my feelings about all 3 of these guys becoming participants in their own right but I am happy to restate it for the benefit of this page…

Yes, most definitely, to all 3! :wink:

Well in that place it is so obvious. Next time Aderyn will move 10cm closer to them and everybody will be excited about the progress they make there :rofl: :man_facepalming:

Reese:

Lizzy and Bea: (Not bodies of a top model but hey they know how to fuck and party :smiling_imp:)

Ann & Janosh :heart_eyes::