You must have seen

Thanks for the information.

This can all be edited out ‘after the fact’. Not just with still images as I would do, in Photoshop but also with video.

1 Like

6 Likes

6 Likes

Simply astounding! Thank you for sharing it with us.

3 Likes

:clap:Even a hand can become a masterpiece

Vika Bren is an extraordinary artist known for turning her hand into stunning 3D drawings.

From delicate butterflies to intricate scenes, her detailed and realistic creations captivate audiences around the world.

:video_camera:vikabren art

6 Likes

Amazing! The part with the drinking straw stopped me in my tracks and I literally said “wow” out loud (with no one else in the room at the time)! :cup_with_straw:

4 Likes

I wonder why i n v o l u n t a r y is a censored word.

1 Like

:open_mouth:
oops, a few days ago this wasn’t censored…

Here’s another one. It would be nice to have a list of all the banned words.

But, it seems like a strange word to censor, in the first place.

1 Like

I am so glad you have raised this point and I thank you for so doing. I have been sitting here utterly perplexed by the appearance of blank lines in the oddest of places. For example, this entry in the listing of topics…

What pray tell, is wrong with the word ‘sleeping’ ? I wonder if, incidentally, it will be censored here as well! :confused:

1 Like

It’s been censored in, at least, one other topic, as well as the word ‘asleep’. It’s odd it didn’t censor your use of ‘sleeping’ or my use of ‘asleep’. IDK.

1 Like

Maybe it’s the use of the quotes keeping them from being censored. Sleeping. Nope, that’s not it. Maybe they removed them from the censored words list.

2 Likes

What’s going on? Now even I’m being censored :smiley: :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Ducks! and other cuddly stuffed a____ls

Now I’m confused, seriously confused! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

5 Likes

I could change the name back to animals. Not a problem.

1 Like

I could change the name back. No problem.

1 Like

But, would the system just censor it again?

1 Like

Nope. Look it up.

2 Likes