You must have seen

Yes I noticed that one…ridiculous isn’t it?! :roll_eyes: :unamused: :confounded:

2 Likes

Please do…and all of the others whilst you’re at it.

1 Like

Yes indeed it is! it could be some AI, algorithm or something messing up here.

I see that jabba has changed our examples back again, but there is still my “technically sk__led (guitar) player” in another topic. Well, rock music was said to be dangerous once, but today…gee :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was expecting her to jump through the window and yell, “Boo!” So realistic!

1 Like

Thank you for that insight the green screen wins again, Cheers

4 Likes

Now, that is one looong train. Pacific Union Train - Mojave Desert.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Which way do you see it?

5 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you for this amazing footage. If anyone else is wondering how the loco’s could haul such a long train the answer is Also each connection between the carriages has a big spring of sorts. So when the locomotive starts pulling it doesn’t just pull all the carriages at once, it starts each carriage moving one by one. So the effective weight getting things moving at any given time is only a few carriages, the others have already been given momentum and the others behind haven’t started moving. It is also reported that it takes about 30 minutes for this train to pass by.

5 Likes

You are very welcome.
:+1:

That’s incredible! It must have taken him years to do that using spaghettini or Fedelini or maybe even angel’s hair. It’s hard to tell. There are lots of different thin spaghettis. Amazing!

1 Like

6 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

That’s all very well if your legs (if you have any in the first place) can support your weight. In my case as I don’t, if my wheelchair did that to me, I think I would be sent flying half a mile up the road!!!

Animation Flying GIF by K_TcH1

3 Likes

A mesmerizing murmuration by a flock of sandpipers shimmering over the shoreline.

7 Likes

That was a truely impressive flock / ‘wisp’ (definitely not a murmuration) of sandpipers, I must say. Towards the end, we even got to see a bird of prey (a Peregrine Falcon I think…I slowed the video down and that was what it looked like to me), which I imagine was what caused them to go up like that.

The murmuration of starlings was stunning too. Thank you for sharing both videos with us. :hugs:

2 Likes

Yes, I wore them JUST for THAT particular picture! :laughing:

I might not bother wearing such a garment (either on my head or in the normal place) otherwise…yes I know, too much information. :innocent:

3 Likes

No, I just used the title that was attached to the picture. Here are a few more. A couple may start out kind of slow, but keep watching.

5 Likes