1 Like

2 Likes

No idea where this is, but you cannot afford any mistake in this tunnel

1 Like

That is great and funny as hell, too!!
:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

Anybody know where this is?

My guess is Bolivia or Peru

I tried to find the location, but no matter on which site the video is uploaded, you see the question ‘where is that?’ … but no one provides an answer…

1 Like

:exploding_head:

1 Like

As that was in Texas I am very suprised that the burglars are still alive to tell their sorry tale of woe.

In 2015 scientists discovered that snails possess the strongest natural material in the world…their teeth. It was discovered that limpets, an aquatic snail, have teeth that come close to the strength of the hardest man made materials. The teeth are up to 40% stronger than spider silk, which was thought to be the strongest natural material.

Remind me never to accept a BJ from a limpet…

this is a video advertising column in Kyiv with the favorite means of transportation, the subway

1 Like

This is the most impressing 3D effect I ever saw on a video. I am sure when you stand there it is even more impressive and it works without even wearing 3D glasses.

This is some cool s__t :star_struck: :ukraine: :sunglasses:

not Kyiv, but also ingeniously done

1 Like

another one from the same place

1 Like

In Jerusalem, there is an ‘immovable ladder’ under the window of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. There since 1757, it cannot be moved without the agreement of all 6 church clerics. Once a chair was moved 20cm which resulted in a fistfight, so now nobody dares to alter the ladder.

til-in-jerusalem-there-is-an-immovable-ladder-under-the-v0-pb9dThBHIaRFpa8aVFXDfkLutInYpEk_iIM-2ZTBHI0

1 Like

Nothing more stupid than religious fanatics :rofl:

O yes there is, but this is not the right place to discuss it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A robot uprising? :astonished: No :grin:, this is a meeting of the International Pyrotechnics Guild in the USA. Pretty amazing! :fireworks:

1 Like