You must have seen

1 Like

another one, just cats and what they can ( and will) do

3 Likes

1 Like

as often as one sees problems with chinese structures, we have privately got into the habit of referring to chinese building materials as ‘chinesium’ in general: a material that looks like really stable material, but tends to fail under the slightest load

1 Like

Deleted by owner.

If anyone is in need of a new hobby, this might bee a tip :honeybee: :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s four kittens who are safe from harm’s way :dog: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart:

1 Like

Seems the weather’s always hot in Mexico :fire: :sun_with_face: :heart_eyes:

Down under on the other hand :cloud_with_rain: :zap:

1 Like

In addition, as the guy in the video says, we also learn about other cultures :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You dirty old man. I know you’re just interested in that curvaceous young woman. You can’t fool me.
:innocent: :grin:

Hush, a little discretion, if you please :shushing_face: :innocent:

wind turbine tired, want to s___p

1 Like

When your pet had a hard day, it needs a little extra love and attention :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :bear: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

When you order a pizza at the Glastonbury festival

1 Like

How to eat a Burger

:hamburger:

1 Like

Appropriately, I just heard something in the news earlier today:

1 Like

Driverless cars have been around for a while now and the technology is just getting better and better

2 Likes

I also liked the sign on the cabinet behind her: Racists and homophobes don’t have a seat at my table.

2 Likes

ok, i can understand that though. maybe the barrier could not be detected by the radar, and the concrete looks like a solid road without the human eye … these are cases that the programming may not be able to capture sufficiently well
but moving vehicles, pedestrians, traffic lights, and above all acoustic signals from rescue vehicles on crossing streets have to be able to be detected without a doubt

2 Likes

1 Like