You must have seen

Interesting, to say the least. It sounds almost like someone typing on an old fashioned typewriter.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know what it sounds like.
:+1: :+1:

1 Like

Just an amazing piece of art. thank you Lukas

Here is an Irish farmer born in 1858, being interviewed in 1965 at the age of 107 years. One of the comments in the YouTube forum really puts this into perspective. Quoted freely off the top of my head - In his youth this guy spoke to people born in the 1700’s, and at the end of his life The Beatles was singing their first songs - Think about it.

1 Like

a little adult comedy

Matt Rife

1 Like

Last Night in Iceland…

2 Likes

"There was a time!

When every day we just woke up and didn’t wait to see where and what would fuck up this time, and who would take revenge for it.

Just waking up, living, and not waiting for fucked-up s__t to happen.

I don’t believe there was such a time, and it was possible."
Hate Machine

In the video, “Privacy First.” A man from the US noticed his neighbour’s cats coming to his property to _____ water and immediately set up a camera trap to see who else was using his property.

Funny video clip from a Japanese cafe. I’d eat there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yum: :joy:

3 Likes

@crossmyway, I like that. Did you post it in Funny’s & Jokes? I think it would get a few laughs.
:joy_cat: :joy_cat:

Are you sure, mate? I feel kinda weird reposting your stuff. Kinda like a thief in the night.
:confused: :thinking:

OK, mate. Thank you.
:+1:

Joan Rivers passed away in 2014, but that lady was hilarious in her 80’s!

Here a part on the Graham Norton show

1 Like

If I was a Panama player I would be asking for a VAR check. The goal provider was offside when she received the ball for the lay off. I appreciate from another angle it may show that she was onside when she made her run.

Surprisingly quite a long way onside

1 Like

I agree, if you look at the cut of the grass, there was at least 4 players playing her onside

1 Like

Thank you for the second view which is conclusive that it was a good goal. That was straight off the training ground :champagne:

1 Like

this is a real picture, nothing has been photoshopped

just looks a bit surreal until you turn it upside down

2 Likes