You must have seen

I guess the architect was _____ ahahaha.
But I was write by the look of a giant staircase :joy:

1 Like

This is why we should all have cats.

2 Likes

if you heard someone “went fishing with a drone”… would you have imagined it like that?

1 Like

Ruyi Bridge, China

1 Like

This is super cool.

If there is a more cute kitty video, please post it!

Unfortunately, the two cats in the cover photo are not in the video. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more beautiful cat breed.
2 Likes

Lucky kitten who got rescued :heart_eyes_cat: (Cherson region)

2 Likes

Absolutely lovely :heart_eyes_cat:
Here’s another adorable one :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

1 Like

:heart: The kitten was found crying and feeling very lonely in someone’s back yard, m____r cat nowhere in sight. When taken inside the house the finders beautiful ginger girl climbed in the cat bed with the kitten . 10 min later this was the result. :heart:

2 Likes

A man married a beautiful girl.

He loved her very much.

One day she developed a skin disease.

Slowly she started to lose her beauty.

It so happened that one day her husband left for a tour.

While returning he met with an accident and lost his eyesight.

However, their married life continued as usual. But as days passed she lost her beauty gradually. Blind husband did not know this and there was not any difference in their married life.

He continued to love her and she also loved him very much. One day she died.

Her death brought him a great sorrow.

He finished all her last rites and wanted to leave that town.

A man from behind called and said, “Now how will you be able to walk all alone? All these days your wife used to help you”.

He replied, “I am not blind. I was acting because if she knew l could see her skin condition due to a disease, it would have pained her more than her disease. I didn’t love her for her beauty alone, but I fell in love with her caring and loving nature.

So I pretended to be blind.

I only wanted to keep her happy”.

Moral: When you truly love someone, you will go to any extent to keep your loved one happy and sometimes it is good for us to act blind and ignore one another’s short comings in order to be happy.

The Beauty will fade with time, but heart and soul will always be the same.

Love the person for what he/she is from inside, not from outside.

1 Like

Mom says I’m beautiful!

Note: I think mom is 100% correct!
2 Likes

P____l packin’ (Grand)mama!

main-qimg-7344b4cca0e6fa530d1695cfb0f757a0

An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle. She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at the top of her lungs,

“I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car - NOW!”

The four men didn’t wait for a second threat. They got out and ran like mad.

The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver’s seat.

She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. She tried and tried, and then she realized why. It was for the same reason she had wondered why there was a football, a Frisbee, and two 12-packs of beer in the front seat.

A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down. She loaded her bags into her own car and drove to the police station to report her mistake.

The Sergeant to whom she told the story couldn’t stop laughing! He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were reporting a carjacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun.

No charges were filed.

Moral of the story? If you’re having a senior moment…make it memorable!

1 Like

“I love you! Stop chatting with that stupid girl and play with me!”

3 Likes
1 Like

Peekaboo!

1 Like

I can’t hear what these cats are “saying”, but they look interesting.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes