You must have seen

1 Like

1 Like

You may have seen this, as it’s gone viral in the past few days. I’d like to share it anyway. During prayer at a mosque in Algeria, a cat appears and jumps up on the imam. He’s reaction is priceless :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Cuteness overload for thirty seconds :heart:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to Italian actress Claudia Cardinale, who is turning 85 today!

On the sixth day God created woman :heart:

1 Like

:astonished: :fearful:

1 Like
1 Like

New building projects in Saudi Arabia

1 Like

gaming back then

vs.

gaming today

1 Like

that was just before my time. my first computer was an atari1024 (still in the closet, with both monitors!), it already had 3.5’', but the HD with only 720kb

3.5"? Luxury! How about 8" floppies? (stop sniggering at the back!)

Do Not Touch My Food! :joy: :heart: :joy:

1 Like

The stairwell in this hotel goes straight up (13 floors) instead of wrapping around.

1 Like

So the hotel itself looks like a big staircase I guess? Most likely located on a hill?

1 Like

Beats me. This was all they showed.

Here you go, Mr. I’m-too-lazy-to-look-it-up-myself (that’s a joke). :innocent:

It’s a Doubletree hotel in Northern Virginia. Oddly enough, it’s only about 3-4 hours from me in the same state.

I lived in Northern Virginia for 40 years and never saw or heard of the building. Northern Virginia is a really big area made up of many cities and counties. The northeast part of it is just across the Potomac River from Washington, DC. It’s also where this hotel is located.

https://i.imgur.com/FIfj104.jpg

In the stairwell on the other side, which does wrap around, you have to go outside between flights. Like, you walk down a flight of stairs, exit the building on the flat part, then re-enter for the next flight. It’s a very strange building.

The straight stairwell would make the world’s greatest slinky commercial!!

@jabbath1987 >I added some info to the previous post. Thought you might be interested.

1 Like