Yan & Flora

She said it in english

Did they fight because she said I love you, or did she say I love you because they fought?

1 Like

Are you sure she was not singing along to a song :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well on THAT subject, did anyone catch Aderyn speaking really quite good English, the other night?

I don’t think so, her and Yan were having a very heated discussion, it looked like it was something on her phone, she also said Miami sub,

Costume or real? :confused:

Costume…he was there the other day.

1 Like

I noticed it has an Italian flash on the uniform. I suppose nobody would dare impersonating a Russian military or police :rofl:

I didn’t see it, send a snippet of the video here :laughing::laughing:

It isn’t on the timeline now, unfortunately.

No I think you are right… I don’t think they would be allowed to.

7 guys, 4 girls, this is going to be a very mild party with maybe one on one sex (and that is a big if) at the end. Lola and Otto turn up then it will be the usual foursome, no swapping.

Well of course, Aderyn and Guido have each other…at least in certain people’s dreams! :innocent:

with that much there is already a good swing, imagining that not everyone is straight, like Aderyn and Guido :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well you have your dream and I have mine, Flora getting gangbanged but guess just like winning the Lotto, it is not going to happen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The guest girl next to Yan is too hot.:fire:

Well I didn’t name names…but now you come to mention it! :laughing: Yeah I know though, it isn’t going to happen. I suspect yours might not, either. :expressionless:

I know mine will not but hey we can dream :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: