Yan & Flora

i love the sexual tension between aderyn and yan. sadly flora is in the middle. by far we can notice that they like each other. maybe some a_____l could help them lol.

In my opinion he never seemed to be straight hahahah

She was jealous of Aderyn hahaha

If flora leaves the house one day this happens, it didn’t happen until today because Flora always appears when the two are in the LR and the ‘jokes’ start to heat up

1 Like

Our boy is having fun in solo mode.

he has a very nice dick

he got tired and went to s___p

2 Likes

his ass need some company

:rofl: :open_mouth:

Perfect uncut! :heart: :+1:

1 Like

If Guido was there… :man_shrugging:

This couple is adorable :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: I love them! They’re so simple, not fake, not shy and very hot! I’m gay and I think Flora is the best girl (with others very few girls) on VH. They, Aderyn, Artem, Tristan and Berg are the only reason I will continue to renew my subscribe here :heartbeat:

It really is so nice to have seen Aderyn become more relaxed in the last few days. Happily playing with himself and reaching completion on camera AND s___ping naked, allowing covers sometimes to reveal what is underneath.

Completely and utterly adorable, to put it mildly!

2 Likes

Yes, I saw how he never took his eyes off Yan’s cock the whole time he was jerking off and Flora blowing him, and the when Yan had cum in Floras mouth, Aderyn went and fetched the tape measure so Yan could measure himsaelf.

I suppose it IS possible Aderyn might have some interest in Yan but I suspect Yan isn’t going to be interested in Aderyn, sadly. :cry:

1 Like

There will be a party at the house, the guests are arriving

Guests are visiting.

Guidooooooooo :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: welcome back

1 Like

So far 5 guys and Flora. Unless Yan brings in a few girls nothing is going to happen here.

Did anyone hear Flora’s discussion last night, at one time she said I love you

To Yan I would think? Unfortunately cannot speak the language.