Yan & Flora

Yes it was quite ridiculous at times! We had it on British TV, for some unknown reason!

:heart_eyes:

Want some boy? :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, I speak from my impression, based on their behavior, because I don’t know the stories and I don’t understand anything they say (they could have an automatic subtitle system) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aderyn is saying right now i want a go at sucking him.

4 Likes

Oh if only! :wink:

He’s more complaining because they are obstructing his tv view!! these shows are so ridiculous

disgusting

Come on, Aderyn, engage in some action (even if it has to be with Yan!). Show some initiative! Or s___p naked (without blanket) :yum:

I promise I will donate extra then. PRO-MISE. :wink:

It won’t be long before Aderyn’s wish comes true (Aderyn got hard with this ‘joke’ on the sofa) :laughing:

Damn… I guess he’s ffing listening… Now remove those blankets and I have to donate…!! :laughing:

1 Like

Ugh, Flora.

BEGONE!

Go Away Queen GIF by NETFLIX

1 Like

Are you sure it was the tv and not the computer. :rofl:

2 Likes

the x files arms folded GIF by HULU

It takes what it takes Mushroom Love GIF

1 Like

Hi David & Assad, I hope you have had a nice day or evening, and if you haven’t, I hope this will cheer you up! :rofl:

2 Likes

Yam should get his ex hope to come over and fuck

I am just starting my day and seeing all of this (your picture -thank you so much!- the timeline and the livestream). It’s amazing and a long time coming, from him.

I am happy, I can assure you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Am sure most of them that used to appear on those shows were b___dy deranged the way they used to rant and rave and want a punch up all the time. :rofl:

This is a (wet) dream come true… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

But PLEASE take off those blankets!! :pray: :sweat_smile:

Sure hope he will continue to s___p naked from now on… this is AAA+++ stuff.

This night there was a curious intimate moment between Yan and Aderyn. Check the timeline :wink: