Yan & Flora

He certainly had a decent chuck, that’s for sure! Poor bloke! :rofl: The girl was nice, she took good care of him. I don’t think it was the food, it normally is always _____ing too much ______ too quickly.

I think he tried to keep up with the big boys and paid the price. There was an older bloke who left and they seemed to be competing.

Well the 5 of them look cosey! :rofl:

1 Like

And they stole the blanket off the guy on the couch! Oh dear! :rofl:

Aderyn opened the window too. yikes.

The guy is a complete loser f_____g himself on her clearly she doesn’t want to do anything with him.

Well… this is interesting (right after the phone alarm goes off):

I dig it, though… :heart_eyes:

That was hilarious! I’m pretty sure he initially thought it was the girl then realised it was the guy when his hand got pushed away! :rofl:

So many hands for Yanis

This would be an awesome foursome. In Lola/Ottos previous apt when Yan and his ex were there they had foursomes but with interaction between the couples that I am aware of. Both Flora and Lola are sexy as hell and would love to see at least a soft swap between them.

1 Like

Hi, girls! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Damn… look at that twitching greatness under the sheets… :heart_eyes:

Why can’t they just s___p without blankets right at those moments? :s___py:

Try to backward on this day…

Preferably without boxers (that is all he is wearing) too! :innocent:

1 Like

Agreed!!!

Who is that stunner by the way? Hope he stays another night, alone on that couch with Aderyn. Excited to see what happens haha… Guys like those two is truly what I am paying my subscription for!! :yum: :grinning:

2 Likes

Guest is visiting.

1 Like

How to pick up a bird, show a lot of interest in her.

1 Like

dumbfucks how to get along with a girl, haven’t got the brains of a rocking horse between them

Is this cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: new? Or was she the one that he banged the other day ?

I think she is new.