Yan & Flora

@AlexLina I only thought it because of the cops. :hugs: We seen it happen with Rina & Tasar today so. sorry

1 Like

Is this Otto & Lola?

Otto & Lola

Love to see what fun these four could have!

Love the way Lola looks. damn she hot. she can bite my neck anytime :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

and the party k__ler or mobile phone man

2 Likes

He feels left out. i think

He is excluded! The only question is who the bed in the living room is made for?

You got me there.

I would think Otto & Lola will go home to s___p so the bed will be for Aderyn & Malkus.

He’s just taken the couch!

1 Like

heum interesting to see otto and lola here

I was hoping that Yan & Flora may have moved to a distant city. Unfortunately doesn’t seems like that :frowning:

1 Like

1 Like

I thought he had completely been cockblocked and came back from filling jars of jam to find this well underway. Are these all Tinder dates? he certainly seems to have come out of his shell.

Otto parece estar un poquito pasado de copas pero es muy gracioso verlo

Me encanta él nivel de confianza de estas personas, flora se depila mientras que el otro chico amigo caga

Right now, more like a rendezvous with the toilet - apparently he either had too much to _____ or ate something that didn’t agree with him!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Although now it looks like he got his system flushed and is doing I-don’t-know-what with her on the bathroom floor, where we can’t see. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: