Yan & Flora

and that outside sauna cam would be great also

That’s where Yan & Juliana have their special meetings and where the very small adults stay. I’m not sure if we are allowed to see those types of things. :wink:

The only way that will happen is the move the camera to the other wall and put it pointing at the toilet or lower the current one but it won’t happen.

I think the simpler answer would be to add another cam for the toilet. :upside_down_face:

Think About It GIF by Identity

I’m waiting on @ed2’s opinion on the matter. He promised us more toilet cams in his campaign speech for community leader. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Guest couple visiting do these two have names?

1 Like

Seems that the only guest.pretty much regulars by now

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

But i like them so it’s not a problem for me.

2 Likes

You mean in Starlight house? Yan & Flora already have an amazing toilet cam!

No not anymore. There is no view of the toilet in their new house… It was their old realm which is now Aderyn & Alicia’s that had the great toilet cam. This is their new toilet cam. :sob:

1 Like

I think it’s OK. You can see most of their upper bodies even when they sit down, so the blind zone is very little. For me, this is good enough. But if you want more, the current camera could be tilted down just a tiny bit, like it was when this new place first came online.

It would be this one but not much lower.

1 Like

That would be a great idea. I would be very happy about it. That would enrich Yan and Flora’s life enormously. Great suggestion!

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

How nice would it be if Yan would fuck Flora now from behind

yan, wrong side! from behind was desired :wink:

6 Likes

So :fire: best of both worlds :smiley:

1 Like

6 Likes

3 Likes