Yan & Flora

You know, sometimes (no) sex may bring more views and a lot of forum conversation. I can then remember an apartment of A&A, there it was. :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Swear to god it is impossible for me to believe it. There is absolutely nothing to that kid to be liked, she can only babysit that kid. His behaviour was shocking, not talking about being shy lets say to have sex on cams.

Perhaps he is an advocate: ā€œNo sex before marriageā€

He did do some heavy kissing with her. maybe the cam just scared him off!

I donā€™t buy that, he shows no interest/ passion at all. being virgin normally mean he be more curious and eager to experience things with girls, he doesnā€™t even try to touch her body, let alone having sex.

@anon10756158 can we get an update on the return of julianna she is missed :pray::pray:

No he didn`t. She did everything, he was a stone cold ice non stop. We all been young, all been shy with a girl, but fuck me, wtf. I was getting a hard on instantly at that age, and with all the encouragement she give it, no fking way. At least touching her, something, but no, nothing at all, zero. Unreal

I have an idea .have him go to Artemā€™s place and have The queen come over best of both worlds. Send him back to R . should be ready :heart_eyes:

100% with you. At that age and with a beauty like Roisin, any straight man will be all over them boobs at least.

Thats why suggested yesterday maybe heā€™s gay

Yeah he just turned his back to her and went to s___p when she was cuddling him in the bed. S___ping would be the last thing on my mind if I was in his place :joy:

1 Like

I was cleaning that pussy 24/7 at that age :rofl: :rofl:

he could be gay or asexual :thinking:

sexy GIF by funk

It must have been great talent to be able to kiss, he wasnā€™t even hugging her.

1 Like

Looking on his very narcissistic behaviour it is not excluded. His eyebrows done, non stop in the mirror, like girls.

I mean even the gay guys in +7 realms show more interest in girls. Sava is a good example :joy:

Iā€™m expected to buy the non sense crap members here reply with heā€™s either gay or whatever just from everyoneā€™s pure speculation. Yan and Flora gave there answer to why he is the way he is.

Alot of them gay guys have sex with girls lol Aldon charly poppy just to name a few

They go out together, do an internship, learn something and come back.