Yan & Flora

I’m so glad that camera has been fixed, that bottom edge of the sink is the best bit I really missed seeing it :man_facepalming: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

goat ladies GIF

2 Likes

you’re merciful if you just unpack the goat instead of the cow :rofl:

Looks like that is going to be the secret room, that isn’t that secret :rofl: Or maybe they can’t afford that amount of cable to get there :rofl:

So what is the name of the Dolphin? :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

how about ‘flipper’? :rofl: Or is that too obvious?

So pleased to see the goat back.:+1:

That is too easy I think :joy:

They didn’t do a very good job of cleaning that leaving a lot of algae, I give it 2-3 days before it looks like pea soup. @anon10756158 Seriously get a pump, cover and a floating chemical dispenser with pool pucks, sorted, no more green water.

Let It Go Laughing GIF

animation domination high def lol GIF by gifnews

how about ‘darwin’ after the dolphin from the ‘seaquest’ series?

Yes it was dying to get out and play again :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Flora said it would be because of the iron-rich water. they changed the water yesterday, and algae aren’t that fast either.
there seems to be more involved

who knows where their water comes from, maybe i’m just spoiled by the quality here, and their water comes straight from a nearby well…

Straight from a stagnant pond by the looks of it :nauseated_face:. If the water is that iron rich there are chemicals that can counteract that, but a pump, cover and chemicals are a must as it is in full sun all day so the algae will multiply rapidly.

I really have no idea about pools, but to me it almost looks as if the water itself is clear, but something in the water is settling on the bottom

no wonder that most boil their water there or buy it in bottles. at ariela i have already seen that she fills water into bottles and leaves it for the time being so that particles can settle on the bottom of the bottle

here with us, clean _____ing water that has been tested as harmless comes directly from the tap

Just an observation but there are other apartments/houses close by, will there be complaints about the noise from the neighbours?

Yes and that is why they need a filter pump to get that crap out before the algae starts to bloom. An also when they are moving around in the pool stirring it up it gets circulated through and trapped by the filter.

I suppose as long as they don’t have the music too loud outside they should be fine.

2 Likes

Well we will see, I hope this apartment will last because it is one of the best looking on this site.

2 Likes