Yan & Flora

From @anon10756158

Soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Felt like i was watching a Marvel film trailer looking for easter eggs. Looking for things like new settings or Aylin appearances

Вы меня опередили :rofl:

2 Likes

Well Name Removed was there, only Roisin more needed and i am sold :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :innocent:

And Flora stop humiliating Aderyn by putting him next to them gorgeous girls, that is not doing him any favour. :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m here to ask the tough questions. What type of dinnerware does your new house have? Can the cups and glasses handle being thrown across the room at a high velocity?? :thinking: :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

Looked a little like Acy in the pink skirt :heart_eyes: A pool :stuck_out_tongue:Flora adorable as always :hearts:

Can’t wait to see Flora and Yan new place :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Loved the girls and the views of them, particularly you Flora— but waht about the colour of that pool. Instant diarrhea.

1 Like

Бассейн всегда чистится, но вода в нашем доме довольно плохая. В ней много железа, поэтому вот так.

Посуды ещё больше, хватит на всех :joy:

1 Like

The apartment name will be Battle House…:thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Try to focus more on the plastic ones :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

Maybe there should be a few less dishes for Flora. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Off the list hopefully back on today! Wonder if @Ken is the new manager?

Yeah, was hoping for that too. she said soon! Ken did mention it when someone ask. More places to come for him nicely to see a young kid get started. With a lot of help from Stif & others :heart_eyes: Very boring in her old place :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yans old place? Boring shush don’t wanna rattle flora​:joy::joy:

Do a refresh. We both were correct…back online. Very nice place :heart_eyes:

1 Like

that’s just… wow!