Yan & Flora

4 Likes

if yes, for whom? maybe flora is planning a final demolition party for her own current one :rofl:

Either that or it explains why Aderyn has suddenly had a change of mind and the “boring” girl has become the love of his life

1 Like

and i’m still sure that this ‘boring’ referred to juliana… at the time of this statement alicia wasn’t back yet

2 Likes

3 Likes

It was 100% about Alicia, Aderyn even confirmed it with his comment about “shoes” earlier in the topic

2 Likes

right, there was something.
then he probably found both of them boring and then changed his mind about one of them :wink: the main thing is that he’s happy with it

1 Like

russians and shoes … there seems to be a bigger connection with proverbs.
I once met a native Russian Woman here in the supermarket who was upset about the enormously increased price of butter at that time, but at the same time bought the most expensive cigarettes. when I commented that instead of a packet of cigarettes she could buy almost 3 pieces of butter for the same money, she said ‘a life without smoke would be just as useless as shoes without laces’. I look down at myself and happen to have slippers on that day… you can hardly imagine the grin of the people around us at the checkout :wink:

Yan and Flora is at Astrid and Guido

Hey… @Aderyn :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: when you guys are getting your own apartment……:blush::wink:

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

В скором времени мы покидаем эту квартиру.

2 Likes

Can you give us more information, like, are you and Yan leaving YHTV? Relocating? Can you tell us your future plans?

1 Like

relocation or leaving the project?

It’s like a great love one day and hate another day… nothing is ever final! And in french we say: there are only imbeciles who doesn’t change their minds! :rofl: