Yan & Flora

information is not correct flora messed up something (we meet a little more than a week)

Just tell Flora she is right!

Just to keep the dishes in one piece for the weekend :sunglasses:

1 Like

you have been having sex with her for months so you cant have just met her a week ago :joy:

Bring back Hope. best looking one in this house. great body!

Sounds like Yan wasn’t turning her away either. :thinking: :astonished: Most people don’t continue to visit places they aren’t welcome at.

I concur @Aderyn just agree and let her believe she is always right even when she is wrong… That’s my motto anyway, anything for a quiet life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hope was lovely i will accept but certainly not better than Flora who is absolutely gorgeous . She is definitelt ~1 in this realm ( past & present) by a street.

I agree. was referring to the others here now.

1 Like

So when will hope return??:joy::joy:

2 Likes

то, что вы написали, имело смысл

2 Likes

looks like J, has 2 asses :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :laughing:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart:

To high class for this place.Flora not going to be able to teach them any poses.they’re gone! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey @Aderyn , where did you drop those beautiful girls at? hope they come back soon :heart_eyes:

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

why do i see flora and yan here in my mind… :wink:

video is from the game ‘The Genesis Order’ © by NLT-Media (NLT is creating Adult Games | Patreon)

1 Like

That 4 second clip made me laugh! …Aderyn looks bored! When he was with Alicia he acted like a normal person. Attentive, talked to her, even took her in the bedroom and had a conversation. I think he had 3 orgasms in like 4 hours. Way to go Aderyn! She seemed to enjoy having sex with him each time. He must really like her to be so nice to her. He was a completely different person tonight. He’s back to his old self again. Let’s go to the scorecard: (No – not that one!) After one and a half hours, number of orgasms: Yan-1, Aderyn-0, Juliana-0, Flora-0. Yan’s the winner! A couple of times subscribers have said it is a job for Aderyn to be there and have sex so they get more viewers. I agree. Both him and Juliana do sex because it’s a job. I do not agree Aderyn gets more viewers for the realm. Juliana probably does! Neither one seems to enjoy it with each other. Aderyn, bring back Alicia – or better yet, get your own realm with Alicia!

1 Like

the clip is from the latest update. I just played it and it caught my eye :wink:
what NLT renders for scenes is special. and the whole story is also serious, funny and erotic at the same time. TGO is the 3rd part of a series, whereby the first one is graphically a generation older. part 2 and 3 are more than delicious :wink: part 2 has recently added Lovense support, part 3 will be coming soon too. i sometimes see the toys at the cammer-apartments, for them it could be a nice gimmick

1 Like

How many times have I stated, “Would someone in Russia please get this realm a good vibrator and a hitachi Wand!!” I think Aderyn should get them some vibrating toys. Please Aderyn, surprise me and Flora and Juliana!

new apartment?