Yan & Flora

Well many think they are by all accounts, nothing taken personally i can assure you but just gets me so annoyed by many of the high handed views.
Anyway i am now gone for a while.

the best is to take their time away on some beaches and think

Lol Otto and Lola were lucky to have yans ex living with them she brought the views so damn sexy

But when she was gone, everyone wondered what Yan was doing there and if Lola would let him play?

He was so stupid for cheating lol I think she was sick for a few months thatā€™s why she was gone

She was a lot nicer than Floraā€¦

Iā€™ll try this one more time. I was not trying to get a word for word translation. I just would like to know what they were arguing about. Did it have to do with her doing most of the work in the apartment and nobody helping out? Was it about Yan not getting off when she was being sexy? Was it about Aderyn being a freeloader?. Was it about the wooden spoon? It seemed like she was pissed off about something for at least 24 hours before the argument. This argument seems to be kind of a not to comfortable point in their relationship. Just wondering.

me because I think that flora and the former are the same person

1 Like

Her name was Hope and she was so much better than Flora

3 Likes

Hey @anon10756158 Yan why not invite Hope for old times sake? :joy: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

After Hope, however, another lady came briefly.

2 Likes

If you donā€™t have something nice to say, get the fuck out of here. I like Flora alot. I think she is pretty cool. Obviously you do not care for Flora. Fine - each to their own. Just keep it to yourself but if you have negative stuff to say about Aderyn, go for it. Yeah, I say a lot of negative stuff about Aderyn - but in my opinion he deserves it. Flora does not.

1 Like

Mind blowing :man_facepalming:

Lol you are hilarious :joy: :joy: :see_no_evil:

Everybody is entitled to their opinion jabba!:+1:

Yeah the hooker :joy::joy::man_facepalming:

Shhhh maybe Flora does not know? Oh waitā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

And I thought this topic canā€™t get any funnierā€¦

They had a male one too

Or go couch surf with sawyer

1 Like