Yan & Flora

Hello Max – I enjoyed your comment. In the few months I have been watching VHTV I have noticed that most of the men don’t do s__t to help with the cleaning, laundry, and cooking. This is like watching 1950’s TV in America. All the husband did was make the money and sat and read the newspaper. No difference with most Russian men except, they don’t work and they are on their phones! So, is the culture in Russia is that women are expected to do all the housework and men are not expected to help out? Just wondering. Also, if you speak/understand Russian could you tell us what the argument was about yesterday?

Googling for nearest layer…

On Yan’s place I would rather

I keep noticing everything, everything that reminds me a little of the Eliiot and Tessa scene, I don’t know what is said about it

I didn’t hear the argument. It’s just that Flora loves order and cleanliness very much.

There was once a big quarrel with Astrid, because in the opinion of Flora she did nothing / too little in the apartment.

Flora had also once commented in the forum that Yan was a bit “boring”. You have to know that Yan’s previous partner was different in another apartment. In addition, Yan when she was gone, was alone there with another couple. In German you would say it was the 5th wheel on the car.

When the apartment Flora & Yan came, many did not want to believe that this holds. Because Flora and Yan often discussed a lot and some I think were surprised that they got married.

In terms of money, you can quickly end a date in Russia by making the lady pay 50% or more. :rofl:

Woweee big deal, hope you are all pleased with yourselves whatever the outcome may be.

Maybe he should look for cheap hotels to stay when Flora freaks out again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If Flora by any chance storms to the Astrid apartment Yan will probably have his room for next few days/weeks. In the ER.

Just saying.

See Jabbath comment #11413. It is a 49 second video of the yelling just before she turned off the realm. Please let us know what was being said. Thanks!

I am not pleased but concerned @robwin. Concerned for the safety of Yan and Aderyn as well as concern for Flora’s well being. There is nothing to be pleased about with this situation.

Well maybe she is “re-decorating” her own place again after turning it offline herself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

There is a somewhat evil saying about Russians. @Shyguy not be evil. :wink:

Русский человек задним умом крепок.

Translation: A Russian has the best thoughts afterwards.

He isn’t able to as he doesn’t understand what the fuck is being said but then why let that get in the way of a good witchhunt eh.
So many of these do gooders get on my nerves with their high handed principles and just want to stir the s__t for their own self centred satisfaction.
Just makes me so mad, they obviously have nothing else in their life.

1 Like

Calm down buddy you sound as if somebody is attacking you personally. :wink: :heart:

I m quite calm but just get fed up with so many perfect people on here trying to enf___e their views on everybody else.

I’m not going to translate anything, I’ve only translated sporadically.

But there has always been an agreement that private things are not translated!

Much the best way pal as it would only satisfy many others ego’s making them even more intolerable.

silence is gold and indifference is diamond

@robwin everybody has their views and this is what this place is for if you wish to express them. You may or may not agree with what is being said, but please don’t take it personally. Finally, to add nobody is perfect.

Yep very true, well am going to sign off now for a while as there is only so much of this bulls__t one can read in any one session. :rofl:

2 Likes

I just tried to explain maybe something that “interpersonal conversations” in Russia are perhaps a bit more “rough” than in other countries.

An example, in Russia no one would be bothered maybe even happy if I whistle after a beautiful woman. In Germany, this could perhaps be interpreted as sexual harassment.