Yan & Flora

He is going to start thinking why did i got married?If hits to get kicked like a punching bag let me be single …

une dispute par mois. encore cinq a venir?

They gone for some big time. Hope Yan is ok. Flora is very dangerous person she needs help!

1 Like

Not sure about Yan but looks like girls are having a night out, which is actually very good for them

1 Like

Ya. And we pay to see empy houses :frowning:

like a volcano: when she s___ps she looks so peaceful but still hot. but woe if she wakes up …

Better let her s___p….:sweat_smile: she look more hot in this way….:heart_eyes:

Something whent really bad here. Strange in the few hours that passed by we only see Flora here. No one else came back, if Flora keeps this behavyor i do think she is going to stay alone on the project. The house is getting borring day to day and the lack off events the only thing that brings emotion here is when she explods witch is not cool at all.

There is no question Flora needs to seek professional help with her anger tantrums, Yan is lucky he has not been injured. Over the past few days there have been a number of instances across VHTV where participants/guests behaviour leads you to think they need to seek professional help. Not only across the VHTV network is professional help needed, but also on here in this forum. For example doing a full report and scoring Aderyn’s sexual encounters!!! :rofl:

Nah she’s just a bit hot headed sometimes, you want real life well you got it.
Not everything in real life is sugar wrapped you know. :rofl:
Doesn’t anybody on here lose their rag sometimes, i know i do.
Lost my halo years ago :rofl:

3 Likes

Well so maybe she can k__l someone next time to be more entertaining… Real life you know, no problems :wink:

Nah just a girl with a bit of spirit then again,exageration is the spice of life eh :rofl:

Was a guy and his head already had been requested on a plate

I expect he will survive :rofl:

Ничего не случилось. Вы уже себе надумали. Яном все ок, он гуляет с Адерином где-то. Так что прежде чем осуждать кого-то за те действия, которых нет. Подумайте. Кто-то говорит уходить с проекта ? Не нравится-можно не смотреть и не комментировать. Спасибо.

4 Likes

No doubt many on here could need proffessional help :rofl:

Обратиться за помощью ? Вы о чем ? Побыв в моей шкуре-будешь думать что другим нужно обратиться за помощью :grin: у меня все отлично) людям с психическими и наркологическими отклонениями не дают права на машину в России.

1 Like