Yan & Flora

yeah most of them are not my type and i dont like what they doing with Juliana

elle monte vite en tempÊrature cette fille .elle a la gâchette facile .

Come on guys this is great voyeurism and if Yan can live with her surely we can ! My first live in girlfriend( nearly one year) had a fiery temper and while the bad times were bad the good times were fabulous The making up was the best

My 2 cents. I think it was rice from the wedding as a keepsake that they put in the vase below the TV. All she did was throw it on the floor to show Yan how disgusted she was about……whatever. No big deal. (Hey Flora, let me know if I’m correct?) Oooooh…those Russians! Hey X192023, what is a better realm to watch? I want to know. My opinion is this is the best realm on VHTV! If others are so much better, you don’t need to watch this one! See ya!

would you say the same thing if flora was a guy?

yet you always complain about aderyn :joy:

I like Flora and Yan and Juliana. They are my favorites. I do not like Aderyn! He is my least favorite!

the last picture on cam7 before the failure shows her with the spoon in her hand reaching for the router(?) next to the tv. at that time yan was still safe. At least you can’t see what happened in the next 3 minutes

1 Like

If that was the case. why was it taken offline? I am sure she will agree with you. right vhtv is not very good at all IMO.especially in this place. just mainly pussy cam shots of unattractive girls! Did you have an excuse for her the last time she had a tantrum?

2 Likes

cette fille et bipolaire pendant la pleine lune .

i doubt they would have gone out their way to cut footage from the timeline just because flora threw rice on the floor she had to have done something else

tout a fait.

Not just if there was no other justification. We don’t know what happened how can you say she was to blame. SI accept it is unlikely she probably did throw somehting but she may just have dropped the rice. If there is real violence from one party to another it wouldn’t make any difference if she was female male or a martian.

oh come on this not the first tiime shes had an outburst jeez

if that’s really the router she’s accessing, she may have turned off the internet before…whatever happened? that would be the hole in the stream not a cut but simply not transmitted to the server

I don’t remeber her damaging anyone Just shouting & throwing things

the last pic
grafik

2 Likes

the fact she didnt damage anyone is just luck because she fucking tried too

cameras cut off again at 14:12 for nearly an hour just as they were getting into another physical altercation

Time for her to leave the project