Yan & Flora

I guess, guest guy is new. He seems like a fun person.:smiling_imp:

Looks like her boyfriend read the coment he is there lol

I do not think Luan likes Adreyn. Remember when Aderyn showed up at Katrina and Kevin’s place when Luan and Lyra were there??

looks like he is _____?

What happened?

2 Likes

looks like they are good

2 Likes

Anyway… Juliana her pussy is clean :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

L&L were having a good time (nude) with K&K. Suddenly they put their clothes back on. (Katrina stayed topless.) Aderyn shows up. A little while later Lyra takes her top off. Luan hides her tits from Aderyn. Finally, she put her top back on and L&L went to the kitchen and spent the night there. Luan looked pissed. Aderyn spent the night on the sofa bed and L&L left in the morning before Aderyn got up. At least that’s the way I saw it.

We need a name for the new guy.

there is a post on kevin forum say he try to touch katrina, hes hands are all over every girl ,every where when Flora till him to leave every week he goes to Astrid and Guido eats all there food just like malkus,and do the fake sex with Guido for 8 months now then goes to Katrina eats there to, he does take bath almost every day

Aderyn inviting Lyra to come to bed. Dont think she will come with the boy there!

1 Like

1 off the cams on liveroom aint working!

@Support Cam 4, Living room camera not working.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Flora is very close to a visitor and Yan is seemingly a little jealous. Yan has also been quite intimate earlier with a guest girl, when Flora was s___ping. On a whole jealousy is not a problem between them at all. Other couples, like Indira and Kostja and Tessa and Elliot are much much worse.

3 Likes

Aderyn’s going to be so jealous that Yan was cheating on him. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Whyyy??

He wouldnt let Aderyn touch his dick but why this guy??

poor Aderyn! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes