Yan & Flora

He shoud have thought about that before asking her to marry him :stuck_out_tongue:

Who is she, i never seen before

1 Like

She is new…. may be from flora’s family member…she look like her….

All the best….:+1:t2::sweat_smile::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

how about ‘no pictures of the dress before?’ :wink:

something completely different: I noticed yesterday at Ariela’s that the warm water was probably turned off there. now i see pots on the stove here too, and hot water is being taken to the bathroom… there seems to be a major disruption there

1 Like

PLEASE. Don’t post that wedding dress. That was a request from Flora.respect her wishes!

Removed it…. but I think yan already seen the dress before…:sweat_smile:

the 3 are probably not invited to the wedding itself?

juliana also ‘showers’ from the cooking pot … :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I think they are staying to take care of apartment…. but they should also go it’s their friend’s wedding….

1 Like

Maybe.but She wasn’t in it. I took several photos pre- wedding myself.we can always post later After ceremony!

1 Like

I also have a few, but it was clear to me that I didn’t need to do many because i can rely on you all :wink:

1 Like

Feel free to take as many as u want :slightly_smiling_face:

After wedding ceremony upload all pics I wanna see your collection…:relaxed:

are only 2, from the first fitting… so don’t expect too much

1 Like

It was really nice to see the lovely Barbie helping Ken getting ready Both really looked nice. Probably standing up with Flora. Maybe a best girl. Or bridesmaid But Lola may be in that role.both close to her. Hope to see Lola & Acy in beautiful dresses :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. But great to see the original kissing bandits together again Even just for a wedding. There love for one another won’t die easily :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Aderyn with girl gone…. Juliana is also getting ready….

Only sawyer gonna stay I think…

2 Likes

Yes. doesn’t look like Ad, is apart of the wedding!

1 Like

well i would be busy flooding the apartment with balloons … if i was sitting there alone :slight_smile: even if the experience of the last time made me wear a glove for protection this time. I had blisters on my finger at the end from knotting it… ok, we overdid it a bit with the amount

__
unusual to be (partially) present at a wedding without actually being there. Normally, as the official photographer, I would be chasing around the wedding party with my cameras and looking for the perfect photo opportunity

2 Likes

3 Likes

especially for all juliana fans:

according to my understanding, that should have belonged at the beginning, but according to the time, juliana saw it differently :wink:

3 Likes