Yan & Flora

Yea…:sweat_smile: I always get confused in their names…

1 Like

i knew barbie would come because flora said but not ken and sawyer

1 Like

Good to see Barbie.

2 Likes

It’s great to see the beautiful Barbie :heart_eyes::heart: I wish Barbie would come back

2 Likes

imagine ken, barbie and sawyer takeover the apartment while yan and flora are on their honeymoon that would be interesting but they are probably just here for the wedding

2 Likes

Yea…! It will be good but i don’t wanna yan & Flora to leave project…:pleading_face:

1 Like

i just mean when they are on their honeymoon not permanently

4 Likes

All friends of hers. And it’s a wedding!

1 Like

Not saying they will.but most of the couples that got married.never stayed around!

1 Like

Are they going for honeymoon?

suprised to see Ken and Barbie there. Did i miss something in the past or is this the first time they meet up with Yan and Flora?

1 Like

OMG! OMG! I must be having a nightmare! This is not true! Oh no, no, no Barbie! What has Ken promised to you to get you back! Please, don’t believe him!
:worried: :woozy_face: :confounded:

2 Likes

Let’s hope he doesn’t get this realm shut down like the last realm he was in., ’
:rage:

1 Like

She’s on Chaturabte at least a couple times a week.

Yeah I’m sure there definitely wouldn’t be any drama between Ken & Barbie if that happened. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Wowwww… what a wonderfull dress

keep it peacefull today :wink:

actually, at flora’s request, no pictures of the dress should end up here before the wedding … hopefully yan is too busy to read here

1 Like

ok, i will put it down :slight_smile: but when he wants to read this he also can watch the cam :wink:

he will probably not dare for fear of flora :wink:

2 Likes