Yan & Flora

МЫ не знали что она делает это, если бы мы знали мы конечно бы не беспокоили ее

But that’s what I am saying that there is nothing wrong with a thick girl and you can’t say that they fat because both of them have flat stomachs now you can say that they are fine

He isn’t into Juliana, Alice, Aylin, Everly, Alicia, Aleah and some more guests

Did i forget anyone that the pussy cam teacher put over his dick??

100 GIF by StubHub

No now 2 of them you got wrong he was into everly and Aylin they were not into him one of them made him cry

1 Like

I think he was into everly and aylin but he couldnt handle them :joy:

He was bored to be with Aylin. I agree that she never liked him but don’t think he had anything about her besides watching her as a business opportunity

He’s called when needed and follow the instructions and positions that is told. That’s why he don’t have anyone on his own, but what they get to him. He never have to conquer, to show interest, to play, to seduce.

you dont have to be “into” a girl, to make proper love … if you think that putting a finger into a vagina, and if it slides in one digit, she is past being ready, then you have no idea regarding foreplay or sex … and never heard of lube… even i know where the lube is kept in this realm…

if you are not “into” a girl… why have sex … and if you do…pay her the common curtesy of doing it well…it is the Gentlemanly thing to do…

By her face she was starting to be on heaven. Maybe you can get some signs to doors :grin:

Do Not Disturb 80S GIF

Это была не твоя вина, ты не мог знать. может быть, лучше всего было бы найти способ, чтобы ей не приходилось прятаться в ванной, когда ей захочется. но она просто еще не готова к этому

Where would she go if she want to masturbate with shower head?? :grin:

there are other ways :wink:

However, she could also just keep going, no matter if someone else just wants to go to the bathroom …

btw … flora, that would actually be a plan for future (gentle!) lessons :wink:

He fucked her good, but her pussy is too tight for his big dick… thats why they stopped, and she sure did not need lube :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s right, compared to some others, the lubrication still works naturally on her :rofl:

Really that depends on religious views not so much a time period. I know strict Catholic’s still practice that.

but really strict catholics would not lead such a life in front of the camera :wink: so we can probably rule that out

it’s just a tradition that is still occasionally practiced

that looks like a plan for yan’s choice of clothes :wink: yan in dress and flora in suit…why not

1 Like

:joy: :rofl: You must not know the same Catholic girls that I do… :joy: :rofl:

if that were the case we would probably know each other too :rofl:

1 Like