Yan & Flora

without really complaining now: but they are quite a s___py heads today. Did I miss something yesterday that could have drained them of so much energy?

it’s frustrating to watch :-/ juliana retreats to the bathroom to do it herself because no one cares enough or properly for her. and then she doesn’t even finish because flora comes in and wants to take a shower :-/

and now she is again frustrated and unsatisfied on the couch :frowning:

@anon10756158 @Aderyn: you are experienced enough to do better! as long as she can’t say or show what she wants of her own accord, you have to take care of her. but you are currently doing it suboptimal

1 Like

Maybe it is her own problem?

When she gest massaged by Aderyn, she keeps her undies on… ( the same she has been wearing for 3 days at least, that would be a turn off for me)

And she also was secretly rubbing under the blanket, don’t think that there is need for in Flora’s kingdom?

And maybe she should really put some clean undies on instead of cleaning them once a day with a piece of paper…

1 Like

ok, occasionally a fresh undie is not wrong, but don’t you think that the reason for wiping is to be found in the massage :wink:

:heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

He has no cooking clue as to how to seduce a woman … if Flora does not find him one, he will just go on pulling his own wire… and once she supplies him with one, he still needs instructions… he has no idea what foreplay is, and how to properly make love… i do not blame Juliana for going on the DIY route… at least she will be wet when she has an orgasm…

Yes, unfortunately I have that impression too… despite the ‘loot’ on the serving tray right in front of his nose

but I have to admit that he reminds me a lot of myself at that age :frowning: I wasn’t any more intelligent either. I couldn’t get what I wanted, and I didn’t take advantage of what I could have gotten. Maybe that’s why I now see some things with completely different eyes

1 Like

@Aderyn just isn’t into her…

1 Like

So did not seeing the brides wedding dress before the marriage but as you can see Yan & Flora seem to be able to follow that rule. :sweat_smile:

not quite the ‘grey mouse’ from a month ago… she’s on the right track

1 Like

What I don’t understand is flora said that she has been liking him for a long time so you would think that this time would be easy for him that he lol they found him some one who liked him but you are right sad to say

Its clear he dont like her in that way shes not his type

And you believe in that “romantic fairy tales story”??? :joy: :joy: What next, they would be the kids to bring the rings on their wedding day?

Yes but you ask him he thinks he knows what to do and I guess he doesn’t like thick girls because there was another girl that came and staid the night she was a fine thick girl also as soon as everly came over he didn’t call the other chick again and I don’t know y because she was not ugly

To all you love story people Aderyn just isn’t into Juliana. It’s as simple as that.

2 Likes

Hey all can say is y would they lie what reason would they have to lie??

1 Like

Although he was into her the other night by several inches if I recall. :eggplant: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :wink: :grin:

To make you keep watching the “romantic story” on the next episodes

Come on sparkles do you believe that what you are saying??

Her name was alicia and she has the same body type as juliana and he didnt like her too.