Yan & Flora

She talked about wedding invitations, guests, bride and groom, date, etc … And now she’s making a phone call to family and friends.

Didn’t they already go to a friend’s wedding?she mentioned she wasn’t getting married. just her friend

3 Likes

Now they are practicing dance

1 Like

Yes, and now they’re planning a wedding for themselves

1 Like

Stephen Colbert Emmys 2019 GIF by Emmys

Maybe they are now working outside the project. As the currency value has dropped and they can no longer pay bills. Don’t know for sure just a thought.

Averley turned fifth wheel and was left out. She sits on the side listening and not talking, busy on the phone and playing with the dog. Do not know what she came for

:relieved:

6 Likes

This is the way to raise the peek, quell and calm “the horneys”. A masterful sequence of sk__ls to excite and trigger the “orgasm control systems” for a most pleasureable "Badda bing dwaa bang-a-dang. And tight huggs with Smiles. Lucious.

A very pleasant view, I’m watching her when Yan has turned his back to us and doesn’t notice it. :blush: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@Shyguy Flora’s main star is visiting :heart:

1 Like

Flora will launch her soon….:sweat_smile::rofl:

I thought flora main star was aderyn…:sweat_smile:

I had noticed but Thank you for the alert

1 Like

Bring back @Aderyn! :pray:

Season 2 Yes GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Aderyn both exes aylin and everly are here together……:rofl::rofl: I don’t understand how yan is still with flora…:sweat_smile: She ruined aderyn’s love life….🥹

Blondie has just arrived with 2 other girls

they put that man in front of the camera… one of you should kick that man out of the camera

When you donate more than 100 coins you can activate the kick function of the cam. 200 will unlock electroshock

ma si spoglieranno le ragazze ospiti questa sera?