Yan & Flora

She slept alone yan is not there

i would like to get cams in my house

1 Like

look who is home

We all suspect and hope that they are going to open a new apartment sometime soon, but … as things have been looking lately it feels more like they are going to close the current apartment. They do the minimum possible. They seem to have lost interest and no longer care so much about this whole project.

Look like flora was so busy in destroying other relationships that she forget about her own now she needs to save her own relationship…:sweat_smile:

Maybe she’s don’t want to​:astonished::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Wonder if @anon10756158 will like that :stuck_out_tongue:

i don’t think so… my ex girlfriend did the same, that is why she is my ex girlfriend :slight_smile:

One time she wanted to go somewhere and she refused to tell him where and with whom, so he got dressed quickly and told her that if she did not tell him, then he would come with her and he even locked the door and finally he went out with her. (Apparently she wanted to make him jealous). He’s been suspicious of her lately. She also went out a few times without him. I think they have some issues to solve between them.

1 Like

I don’t think that Flora is having an affair with another guy, maybe she has more problems with the jealousy and _____ing too much from Yan…

Anyway i hope they solve it out, because i like to see them fuck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I felt like this for a while thst it feels like they are winding down and they are on the way out

Well as always there will be new people when they leave…

There has been issues for the last couple of months, just been glossing over cracks

Yes and thats why we assumed a new apartment was coming but its not but definitely something else is going on that we dont know about

1 Like

Yeah but even though they have been quiet for a while it will be big loss if they go

1 Like

One apartment has closed and two have opened since issues first appeared

A copy of my just posted to Astrid & Guido.

I just saw a Superb Sortie from Astrid & Guido. From 04-03-2022 23:38:00 - 04-03-2022 23:54:50. Camera 4. An excellent sequence of pleasure giving & getting. I am delighted. Mom Flora will be Proud. Thank you guys. IOU.

Looks like they’re having a much needed convo

They are going to get married?! OMG :open_mouth: Things change very quickly. Anyway congratulations. :partying_face:

Why you think so?