Yan & Flora

Why not? He’s just away from there at the moment. Unless of course we hear anything official, to the contrary. I think we need to remain positive. :slight_smile:

1 Like

nothing happening tonight one of them lads is pissed ,no good to anyone

Nothing happened. I hope this situation changes now in this house. Guests just come and go. I hope something real happens in this house now. Flora deserves real 3some.:smiling_imp::fire:

@Darkknight1973 That was actually meant to be a serious comment. I wasn’t being funny, on this occasion. :slight_smile:

Offline yet again :rage:

Maybe relocation soon :rofl: :rofl:

dont think thats possible lol

Why not? When the internet is too s__tty there they do not have any other option…

Wonder why managers did not check internet speed before choosing the place? :thinking: :roll_eyes:

Probably by the same reasons Stifler is online in that place for so long?

Well Stiflers connection is awesome compared to that one here :rofl: :rofl:

Nop, both are s__t… The main difference is that one is online for years and never relocate, they even allow it to be open again. The other have few weeks and we know if some change which one will be

As a manager or someone in charge of VHTV surely as an internet entertainment show which is very dependent on relatively fast internet it should be number 1 priority to ensure that the basic working conditions are met before moving a tenant into an apartment. On a building site where concrete needs to get transported where the truck cannot get to ensure that there are wheelbarrows as all the workers carrying concrete in cups is going to take forever.

This same comment has been made a thousand times before over 5 years. Vhtv knows that cam issues has the odd ability to keep the audience hooked. I guess it makes them feel like they are part of it all or something.

Vhtv runs a very poor site/business Quantity over quality! Let’s get em in will fix it later…SAD!

Vhtv thinks the cam issues make it feel more real. How’s the no tripod rule coming along?

The rule works great as you can see here. :rofl: :rofl:

Exactly! They are full of s__t. :slightly_smiling_face:

No guests, no Aderyn, no actions with the guests… Nothing…

We’ve had enough of those couch surfers…useless!

Sweet spot :yum:

6 Likes