Yan & Flora

1 Like

Yan is possibly a naturistā€¦good for him if that is how he likes to be comfortable (guests or no guests)!

Iā€™m not saying in that group routine situationā€¦ I didnā€™t went to Army but practice different types of sports

3 Likes

Well they usually go to the appropriate place where there are others with the same tendencies to be naked and not whip out their junk when guests arrive as it does make most uncomfortable.

The difference being, he is on cameraā€¦so the two can be easily combinedā€¦and rightly so. The only thing is, there is NOTHING sexual about naturism in itā€™s purest form so this is simply his version of it.

yan not letting her out his sight ,not sure if they know them that well

1 Like

Just teasing and you guys are falling for it :stuck_out_tongue:

i agree thats all they have done is tease ,time will tell but i think yan calls the shots

And thatā€™s why i wouldnā€™t call him naturistā€¦ heā€™s always grabbing in dick and exhibiting for the dudes

Correct, he is just a dude who likes to whip it out any time he wants to. A naturist does not do that.

Let me refer you to my previous comment: There is NOTHING sexual about naturism in itā€™s purest form so this is simply his version of it.

1 Like

I highly doubt it. These 2 new guests donā€™t seem to be there for such reason. These new guys look like theyā€™d actually try to fuck her in a second if she tries the same stuff like she does with the quiet shy guys. And something tells me thatā€™s not Yan&Floraā€™s plan.

1 Like

Yes but Yan makes it sexual, he continuously grabs his cock, he always tries to get Flora to play with it. He tries to have sex in front of his guests so as a true naturist he certainly is not.

He would do wouldnā€™t heā€¦HE IS on VHTV, after all !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still disagree with your definition of him being a naturist.

Yes, I am sure you do. My ā€œhis version ofā€¦ā€ point still stands, however!

:smiling_imp::fire:

1 Like

wow, that intrigue nobody knows what is going to happen. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I donā€™t think he will be backā€¦

1 Like

If these guys will stay in the apt I bet they will move the camā€¦ Aderyn at least jerked off without be shy. These new guys are totally boring