Yan & Flora

It’s common practice in some countries in Europe for men to pee sitting down. It prevents ‘spillage’ .Where this is practiced it’s considered very rude NOT to sit while peeing. :smiley:

Yes a great show…I think they were waiting for ‘Mr.Muscles’ to go. I don’t like to see older men at these gatherings as I believe it inhibits the girls. He had a good time with Muse who didn’t have much choice but went along with it. :frowning:

funny… they rude in everything alse they do but polite when it’s come to peeing :man_facepalming:

My message was clear. On many occasions, they had guests in the apartment and several good chances to see the guests doing good stuff. But on many occasions, Yan either stayed there (preventing them to get going) of came back from the bedroom and interrupt them. He does the same thing in the bathroom. When 2 people are in there, he always go in hoping to see some action and to rub his cock .

@jake9036…I was making a joke Jake, I was not being serious…but I do agree with you about Yan’s cock blocking :laughing:

so why is Guido not talking to Astrid he has not talk to her for 6 hours

@Justen179985…shhhhh…he’s with his boyfriend…LOL

Wonderful to see Clarke Kent there…he’ll keep them all entertained with his stories, jokes and songs…oh…wait…no… he’ll be glued to his phone as usual. LMAO

They have read your comments and in protest are keeping their clothes on tonight lol

Flora looks so cute with glasses on :heart_eyes:

1 Like

she’s back! hope she will join the projec , she is a cutie. i love redheads :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love redheads too :heart_eyes::fire:

ho what fun girls dress and guys jucking off ho what fun

Alguien noto la cara de Guido al ver como anderyn y yan compraban sus penes, vi una cara de celos y no le quito los ojos a anderyn :joy: creo que estaba celoso de Yan

in case anyone is interested

:roll_eyes:

I stopped watching their parties because they always end up like this. The guys naked and jerking off all the time and the girls dressed not doing anything. And their parties always end up the same with the same group of people, Yan with Flora and Guido with Astrid. Their parties are no longer fun and this group is starting to become stale.

2 Likes

Seems Aderyn’s night hasn’t gone to plan

That was weird when i watched it back what was his plan there lol

sex but she saw the camera and left

yea i just looked at it again She feeling the cameras lol. That woulda been interesting to watch tho She looked like she could Powerbomb Aderyn :rofl: Funny part was them watching in the bedroom