Yan & Flora

giphy

I’m beginning to think they do this because they love being watched - it’s not enough to know that countless thousands might be watching them through VHTV, they have to have a live audience right there, and it makes no difference to them how uncomfortable he is. Just saying. :thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

it’s more because some members here asked for the return of male guest

I suppose the people that moan about the 2 new guest guys (I say new because the apartment itself is still relatively new of course) being there or stating they are uncomfortable, DO ACTUALLY realise they WOULD NOT be there if they did not want to be.

Something worth considering…if it hasn’t been. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If the guest isn’t going to get involved, what’s the point? (I’m not gay, so watching some guy pumping his dick without putting it in a female hole doesn’t turn me on.)

1 Like

3 Likes

Even so, I would still say, “What’s the point?” :open_mouth:

Admittedly that is yet to be made entirely clear but at least they can be given a chance…can’t they?!!!

I guess - whatever. :roll_eyes:

same here i am not excited at all to see a guy pumping his dick or pissing but if he is here there is probably a good reason and he is maybe paid for be here too for exciting all the members prefer the males and get bonus viewers like that

Gotcha. :+1:

I’m sorry I didn’t realise we needed to cater to your needs only and only what you like :roll_eyes: I don’t like watching straight sex or the women in general but I don’t complain and I am more than fine to see a woman’s naked body without complaining about it and I know that’s what’s most popular and likely so but everyone likes different things and I don’t see why some straight guys here seem to feel so offended at the idea of seeing another mans penis when they see it all the time anyways during straight sex and if you don’t want to see any male solo stuff simply don’t watch and don’t complain it it’s not that hard.

2 Likes

I will not see this apt anymore. I’m sorry. But without Aderyn it became boring.

1 Like

I think you will find Aderyn WILL be back (there is technically NO reason he won’t) so don’t be too concerned. :slight_smile:

I’m a bit puzzled by all the “what’s the point in Malkus being there” posts.

Do people want VHTV to be a 100% performance site where no guest is allowed in any apartment unless they are there to have sex?

Why can’t a couple invite one of their friends around to stay with them for a couple of days without there being sex involved. You know, like people do in real life.

Why does there have to be a “point” for everyone that visits?

I wonder if the people that don’t see the point in Aderyn and/or Malkus being here and wanting them to leave, are also saying the same about all the female guests that visit Elliot’s place.

4 Likes

Actually, I think you are missing my point, or I didn’t make it clear - if I invite a guest to my house, my wife and I are not going to have sex or foreplay on the couch right next to them unless we want them to join us. If they’re not going to join us, then what’s the point of doing that, unless we just like the idea of having someone watch us? But if that person is uncomfortable watching us, what’s the point of their being there in the first place? I think Yan and Flora like the idea of someone watching them, regardless of how uncomfortable it is for the person watching. That’s all I’m saying.

1 Like

To be fair, Elliot’s place actually seem to have quite abit of real life. Friends come there to hang out, maybe have a _____ or two and watch a movie. There is no goal or intention of anything else. Meanwhile, Yan is just like Otto & Lola. Everything that happens here are for the purpose of the cameras. For example: Have you ever seen these people with their clothes on yet?

Exactly… And we can see that in other places and no one says anything because they have a male guest