Yan & Flora

LOL at least this time, It was Yan who gave the new trainee " The pussy cam direct show " instruction :joy:

2 Likes

Best Director of the Year 2022 to Yan :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

I find this very confronting. It shows something that we all know but hate to accept: men are idiots. And I don’t mean Yan. I mean us. We haven’t learned much since we came down from the trees. All we need is the prospect of reproduction. Now I’m not saying that this is bad or that I am any better, far from it, It just came to me. We are still driven by our instincts and these people know this but all to well. And are making money with that knolledge. And we, the customers also know all this and we don’t care. Yolo and all that.

Another one of Flora’s friends!

Hi Yan there is a very serious problem at the other apartment,first what he did to Aylin and what he did to Astrid last night again , he must of touch he about 15 times leg,arm, back, then he jump on the bed very close to her pussy she had to move back,at least 3 times that i saw he put his head close to he pussy the last time he was about 6 inch away she laugh and pulled away she did not think it was that funny ,then when thay were having sex he stay there and jerked off ,she was laugh but not really, he should never do this to any girl and by tonight he will get to close with his head and say sorry ,then at 550 this morning we was going to s___p beside her 6 inch away facing her, if i would not say thing 20 times i think he would of tryed something nobody should do this to NO GIRL the people do not want to see this just think if she was _____ing you do not see this in other apartments i think she laugh because she is young think about this your sitting with Flora and someone you know puts his head close to her pussy, this very serious and he is getting out of hand every day hes doing something its not funny any more AYLIN was trying to be nice she should of left not her thank you yoc can check from 2 am to 6 am

She is a real cutie. She has a succulent pussy and I love the little titties too. She is pretty. I love the innocent giggles.

Yeah, I agree. she is very likeable :yum:

Who’s that, Flora?

No, we were talking about the new girl, " Muse ". Flora is lovely as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh ok, I like Muse. She hasn’t had sex yet correct. Is she supposed to be Clark Kent’s bf?

No sex yet. she got fully naked for the first time last night. and I don’t know what her relationship is with Kent. He seems to be more interested in Aylin. If I am not mistaken I think I read something from Flora saying she was gonna set her up with Aderyn :sweat_smile: we just have to wait and see what happens with her. but I guess Muse & Kent are here to stay.

Has acey been back??

1 Like

No. she hasn’t been around for a while ( since Astrid joined). I personally like Acy a lot, she is a beautiful girl. Hopefully Flora invites her back at some point. :pray:

1 Like

Charlie’s Angels Three-in-One Aylin returns to the train station she left

:grinning:

3 Likes

Which one of the beautiful girls will he choose? I think he is looking at Aylin, even though she still has her panties on! :grin: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Every day fast food

1 Like

Is Flora a sore loser?