Yan & Flora

Yan asked Flora to leave the bathroom as the guest wanted to use it, she then wanted to know where the camera was, Yan pointed it out, Aderyn then stopped Yan leaving the hall, whispered something to him and Yan loaded up the website, they then went to the bedroom and was watching, they left the bedroom as the guest left the bathroom

1 Like

Ok, I can see why they would do that.

I guess New Guest.

sitting outside the circle of friends

1 Like

Looks like Muse is another phone-aholic…who’s the old guy? anybody know?

1 Like

Do you mean the guy in blue? He doesn’t look particulary old, though he is probably a lille older than the other kids that are there.

no the other one in black Yan lol joke

I still don’t think it’s clear who is with whom here.

From what I can understand his actions are not matching his words

Yes indeed I did mean Muscle man in blue, reckon he’s got a good 10 years on the rest of them lol…just saying… and it look’s like Muse and Clark Kent are an item now ok…I can just imagine them…together…staring into…their phones LMAO

as soon aylin saw this scene she call aderyn and told him come on let’s go home! she was very angry :rage: lol

Let the boy play his phone 24/7 … he doesn’t want to play cards …

2 Likes

ha Yan and Flora kick him out of the apartment its every day now that Aderyn does something you watch next he will do something to Astrid he keep on touching Astrid kick Guido out to he has done nothing there put the 2 girls thay will do well

no thay were always a pair we all new it and Aylin to

unfortunately, I neither can vote

1 Like

Wow… Yan literally had to demonstrate the pose so the new girl could mimic it on the couch.

flora part 4, training qualified personnel for the sector

2 Likes

4 Likes

Я так люблю ваши шутки :joy: и очень люблю вас :heart: Спасибо что смотрите нас :heart::heart::smile:

2 Likes

должны избежать проблемы Sad Esports GIF by BLAST

2 Likes