Yan & Flora

What’s the matter with Flora? She’s beautiful and sexy, but what an awful character she has! She is very quick-tempered and gets easily angry shouting out her anger very loudly.

1 Like

every time aderyn kisses her, aylin looks at Guido, gives muhtalemen a message, because he is my :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

c___dren learn how to do it. Flora shows a master class.

Flora has always fascinated me.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Flora with a girl (not using a strap-on), though I don’t think she has any real interest in girls.

1 Like

She is busy with directing the show… :wink:

1 Like

I think flora likes to watch herself I saw flora watching vhtv on the phone

Aylin Шутка про омон и gps мне понравилась, продолжай дальше её стебать :rofl: :+1:

That is what she does, it is all about getting the most viewers. She is busy trying to figure what happens when all 6 of them are naked. Yan of course with her, A AKA PreJac with Aylin and Limpy with New Girl, do you see the problem? :grinning:

I caught that as well. :grin:

Why not have Aylin and the new girl together? We have all been waiting for Aylin to be with a girl…

I think flora and aylin would be hotter

2 Likes

The new girl looks like she may be a hard sell…not so sure she will play along with Flora’s direction :wink:

1 Like

Agreed, but I don’t think Yan would be on board. And I’m not sure Flora is interested. It would be a surprise if she initiated it.

1 Like

We all would love to see that but we know nothing about the new girl. A might have a problem as he is like a puppy in love with Aylin (not that he has any say). We wait and see as I am sure Flora reads this forum.

I hope they start

True that. And the new girl is clutching her shirt to her chest the way flight attendants say you should hold your seat cushion (aka the “floatation device”) if your plane crashes. :rofl:

You look at the movements of the new girl. It is not plastic or flexible at all. She squeezed so tightly, as if they want to give her an e___a now :wink:

Not everyone is born to dance, at least she seems to be having a good time and laughing unlike A on the fucking computer.

1 Like

Flora’s hips look much prettier than Aylin’s