Yan & Flora

Beware low hanging nuts! :laughing:

There are one to many boys in this house :thinking:

boys ? Here ? :rofl: Oh no, just 3 pairs of soft balls

Flora and the Three Drones.

Not to mention the gaping hole :rofl:

Flora videoing her dildo play.

7 Likes

Please tell me Alyn has left not to return, 3 compulsive dick touchers and a compulsive fanny as close to the camera in your face shower does fuck all to entertain me here.

I would be surprised if Aylin don’t come back

1 Like

I know there are always girls popping in for quick fucks or what is supposed to be a fuck but it was good to see another girl there a lot.

I agree, I have only been watching this apartment because of Aylin being there

Watch Threesome Yan & Flora & Aylin strapon party while Aderyn watches, Nov-30-2021 | Naked people with Yan & Flora in Bedroom | The biggest Voyeur Videos gallery (voyeur-house.tv) Watch Orgy Group sex in the bedroom - Nov30/21 | Naked people with Yan & Flora in Bedroom | The biggest Voyeur Videos gallery (voyeur-house.tv)

They are the same

I laugh at this scene, two young people falling in love, lot of cuddles, kisses and starry eyes . But he will only be able to fuck when Flora gives the go ahead. Best she not do anything or he might blow his load prior to the starting p____l is fired by Flora. OH and of course Aylin will go somewhere and some girl will arrive and he will have to fuck her. Such fun watching this place other than the compulsive dick touching. :crazy_face:

we told her she wasn’t having sex. and now he has stopped undressing.I think he heard us

I think she is a little tired, she will come to herself later on

it’s obvious that there is fatigue, but the main question is what did he do? :wink:

The big problem with these guys is they do fuck all day, lie down, s___p, get up to piss but nothing else. When you get into that mode then you get tired if you actually do anything. Plus all the fucking vaping they do, that fucks up their lungs and other stuff.

Is it Alice ?

Do you see the similarity between the 2, they almost could be sister. I am not saying they are but they look it.

It’s not Alice, pretty sure that she appeared the same day as Aylin, this girl was first then Aylin turned up later that same day

sure it’s the same one