Yan & Flora

I am not a huge fan of guys IN undies but wow, Aderyn in his, earlier! :open_mouth: I do prefer men OUT of them! :laughing:

1 Like

I have nothing against the guys. In fact I won’t mind a guys only apartment as there are many people intersted in it here. The reason I want them go is that I want to see what will happen between Yan & Flora and not some random guys sitting around doing nothing. We alreday have that at realm31…

They have to do what lola&otto did with the other dude for all that weeks Same kind of show

Why not put the guys in an own place when demand is so high?

Well I can see what you mean, to be fair. However, I am wondering if Aderyn being there (for the length of time has been so far) might be his way of seeing if one day he might want to become a participant.

1 Like

Yeah maybe. I do not know. He can get an own place with a guy or girl or solo… I do not mind at all.

Well if it’s to be running an house for castings, it’s better find a place with a guest room…

That would be the better option for sure…

I do agree with the above comments. Although as Aderyn and Yan seem to be friends, it does seem to make sense that he is staying there…for the moment, at least.

This was also the case in the apartment of Pasha & Arina right. That there is guest staying there.

Yep, more hot, uninhibited guys like this and less like the ones at Ken and Barbies, Dylan and Kylaras and the Kazantip dump

Guys and girls and I agree :wink:

I think they have a big chance to be a top appartment with a threesome. If they prove that they just playing with the expectation of the viewers then they will end up in the bottom of the list

What film are they watching? Anybody know? Looks interesting.

Not sure, I was too busy looking at…well…you know! :laughing:

1 Like

Whatever it is, must be quite boring looking that all of checking mobiles (Yan checking VH twitter)

1 Like

They should finally put this cam down. You can’t see all the sofa

1 Like

I like this guy too, but our Artem is our Artem :rofl:

3 Likes

Actually I raised a ticket earlier today saying the exact same thing. It can be lowered to put the couch in view whilst at the same time not cutting off their heads when they stand up.

1 Like

Artem is still my number 1 and always will be. But Aderyn is rapidly becoming my number 2.

2 Likes