Yan & Flora

@stanley It must be love :sweat_smile:

Hey Stan what’s our max video upload size now please? Is it 100MB?

Love at first sight :love_letter: :heart_eyes_cat: :heartpulse: :gift_heart: :heart_decoration: :heart: :heart_eyes:

Yes I think it is.

Thank you so much! Oh you can be sure I enjoyed that immensly! I love Yan to bits. :smiley:

1 Like

I have no words…other than thank you so much for posting these!

Oh if only!

I don’t have an Aderyn obsession - honest.

Swipe or click arrows to scroll.

4 Likes

I do and I am VERY VERY proud of it!!! :wink:

2 Likes

Very fickle i fancy young man :rofl:

I have to admit I just had to remind myself what fickle actually means. :blush:

“changing frequently, especially as regards one’s loyalties or affections”…

Well yes, I have quite a few guys (8 come to mind straight away) that I love watching on the site. As with anyone we all watch, it just depends what they are doing from one time to the next and our mood at any given time.

I guess that’s the same for you (not watching guys, in your case, I don’t think but I am sure you know what I mean) and how you feel at the time of watching. That’s what makes all of this so much fun (sometimes), isn’t it? :slight_smile:

Better use more common words then lol to avoid any confusion :rofl:

Lol no it’s Ok as I sort of knew already what it meant but decided to look it up so that I could give you a (relatively) sensible reply! :innocent:

Thanks guys to give space to men too on this site :heart:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Let’s give Yan some love as well as Aderyn.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

To paraphrase a Ferrero Rocher advertisement, “Why Ambassador, with these screenshots you are really spoiling us!”

All that guys are just cockblocking Yan & Flora. Why they are even there? Bring a girl yourself, do something interesting or get out…

And yet all this interest in the guests, funny that. It’s almost as if somehow, young men in pants was hugely interesting to a number of members/users/subscribers or something.

Ashley Olsen Reaction GIF by Filmeditor