Yan & Flora

if the c___dren did not mow, perhaps she would not be angry, but there are days in a month when it is better not to approach her and not come into sight

Believe it or not, I am missing some facts because of the community rules. Video translation has been introduced in Yandex browser. when they finish working on this option, you can check everything yourself.

@Shyguy Yan & Flora - #3004 by Demonchik I was just writing to Yan about this.

This will never work with VHTV. It will work with normal videos. But streams like VHTV? No chance. Imagine a meeting with multiple people and they are all talking. It is impossible to translate that for a machine.

Flora and the Drones.

you can simply record a video like a bandicam, when two are talking and you can hear it well. It is clear that streaming speech will not be possible to translate. But some recorded fragments can be translated.

Chrome is testing a beta too… only works for English at the moment

Yeah I guess that might be possible…

Yandex browser, this is chrome in Russian shell :laughing:

Almost all browser use the Chromium core. They only use different UI and have some plugins pre-installed.

Opera and Fox use their own core I don’t know about the safari. on chrome core, edge, chrome and yandex.

Opera and Safari are Chromium based too. Only browser with own core is Firefox and the outdated Edge V1 and Internet Explorer as well as older versions of Opera

once used the opera, they boasted that they had their own engine, not only at Fox

Yep but they switched some time ago to Chromium. Pretty sure Firefox will do too in the future

2 Likes

but they have invested so much money and time in their engine, and now they’ll give it up. I had this idea, to feed a YouTube video where two people are talking in the kitchen dressed, I wonder if he can make subtitles for such a video. but there will be another problem, the rules of the community. If someone says the name it will be in subtitles, as well as the city.

Yep but they are still losing market share. Soon it will be not proftiable anymore to develop an own engine…

flora 3 erkekle beraber olmak istemiyor mu

there is not that much courage in flora

I did google it briefly “Unfortunately, this situation is not expected to improve. The new Firefox design introduced in version 89 does not seem to appeal to many users. About 49% of users said they prefer the old browser user interface” I suppose that Fox is unlikely to be helped by anything other than a miracle.

if aylin doesn’t blow blowjob she should let her have sex maybe then she will try