Yan & Flora

Strap-on? Not my thing…

1 Like

This ended in a weird way with both girls going to the bathroom not happy, but now all 4 of them back on the bed.

Perhaps Yan suggested to switch girls… :smiley:

edit: checked it and had something to do with the other girl.

I don’t think so but then I don’t understand the language.

neither do i, i already searched for a course russian the other day… perhaps it’s time to start it… :slight_smile:

1 Like

He “finished” too early when Aylin was sat on top of him

1 Like

He never was inside her.

No, just when she was sat on him !

He is a lousy fucker. When girls do not put extraordinary work in that limp dick like Alice did, Aderyn will never be able to get the job done…

The other limpy is left out on sofa :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

if you at least sometimes read what I write, you would understand. She has a problem with a blow job. Practice bananas. Her cheekbone or jaw is spasmodic and has a gag reflex.

2 Likes

Even worse for Aderyn as Alice had to spent ages blowing to get him hard for a five minute fuck :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

No wonder she was pissed.

And how it help practice with bananas when what the boss “offers” is limp dicks!?!

there is a polyglot on YouTube - the name of the channel But for some reason Russian is as complicated for Europeans as Hebrew is for me :slight_smile: Whenever possible, I try to translate what does not v_____e the rules of the community. It’s just that people are too lazy to read the previous posts that I wrote, so that it would be clear what is happening in the apartment.

yan fucked “приебался” to the girl when he read on the forum that she does not do a blow job when they had sex. She told him that she had a problem with that. He’s making her practice on bananas now.

Well this time he cum before even getting inside her

Well the banana is less limp :rofl:

Lol reminds me of Anton. He did the same with Nastya :rofl:

1 Like

honestly think you are making some of this stuff up sometimes