Yan & Flora

He must be pissed cause he tried to kiss her on last visit and she refused

he is a vindictive dick, he said that he didn’t like her face, but in a rude form

She probably didn’t find him very kissable :smiley: the other limp dick had better success rate with the ladies than this one, I wonder why they sent him away instead of this totally useless one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Basically besides a frustrated limp dick he is a prick… nice!!

this one fulfills any commands of the hostess, and the other was possibly obstinate

He only plays games on the computer. He lives like a vegetable.

I already wrote that every house has its own pet, this one fulfills the commands of the hostess, is accustomed to the potty and is faithful to the hostess.
he does not even play naughty, but peacefully sits in his place at the computer while the hostess is not at home

Yeah, many places are adopting one of these. Kazantip has several.

in my opinion there is a half of the house of homosapiens :laughing:

I won’t call them that. but there are many useless guests/participants everywhere. it’d be understandable if they were just visiting or they actually added something to the place they are in. we have creepy grandpa/Ben and that Coloured hair guy in Kazantip, this guy here, the creepy dude in Lola & Otto, Jason in Crazy house, too many extra’s in June & Jaro’s, Virgin in Archi/Tristan and etc.

She kissed him on the first visit when she was leaving, she refused on the second and had a bath with Flora instead and then there was the visit today where he might as well have not been there, hopefully we will see her again as she seemed to get on really well with Yan & Flora altho I would be surprised to see anything happen between the 3 of them

virgin is it alp? or girls? if they do not live like civilized people, I don’t know what to call these homosapiens

on today’s questions to her that I wrote here, Yan was very interested in sex

Yep… that’s why was weird her come back today… after the kiss on first “date” was expected at least more on 2nd.

Still my guess is that she is more interested on Flora (and how great that would be :D) cause when on kitchen she was “running away” from Yan that keep circulating after her playing with his limp tool all the time

Yan is not the boss tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

flora delegate to him the authority to be speaker

This Aderyn will come back or someone else will come in

So, does anyone know if and when Aderyn will return?

she it just became wild that he was running around with his penis like a penguin with an egg

I certainly wouldn’t be disappointed with that

1 Like