Yan & Flora

this jerk didn’t like this girl, the sluggish dick, and the flora says that he is stupid, the girl is cool, she needs to get used to it sounds different in Russian, but Google translates everything and the dumbass and jerk off the same

I always knew you had good taste as a plastic fetishist. But doesn’t that irritate too much? :yum:

a threesome would be nice but the girl ran away

A threesome with Yan this fat lazy? He’s so scared that his cock will escape that he keeps shaking it to check that it’s still alive!

but if he is not happy he should leave this place no one like him here

who is the sluggish don’t understand

Looks perfect Flora

2 Likes

flora live with two lame

one of them is a flaccid member, the one who spends all the time at the computer

even when I close my eyes or s___p I see Flora’s pussy. That worries me ! :crazy_face:

limp guy but why he stay here this guy is homeless he should join the other limp dick who left andtake yan the lame who can’t stop to touch his stick every second

Maybe he stuck his cock in the computer and is researching Facebook to see if anyone has found at least his penis. :yum:

Facebook in Russia is not relevant;) He has a usb socket in his computer, he tries to insert a member there, develops a usb hole, but so far unsuccessfully, therefore he jerks off with his hands

It’s hard to see anything different in these apartments…

the second, together with the alp, is needed in a nude house the one that licks the flora, she loves him, there are no options

To insert its little tool, it would still have to harden a little, right?

I feel like I’m attending a bad show on chaturbate :smirk:

flora if you want real pleasure i recommend you to be with artem

he use glue :laughing:

1 Like

hey, that third guy won’t come back, maybe he’ll get some new girlfriend