Yan & Flora

Stephanie $ Lola are famous for that pose :heart_eyes:

at least she has a pretty one to show off :laughing:

2 Likes

That I cannot deny.

I wish Dobby would show hers a little more.but he never took his finger out long Enough to get a good photo.he could’ve put his tongue down there :heart_eyes: She probably would have been in heaven :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

There was a few split seconds where you could see her lady part but that camera doesn’t give you a good close up :laughing: here, Flora has literally stuck it to the camera :sweat_smile: and the lighting is perfect so you get the best view :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah would like to see Dobby get banged in the old Gorgeous Demi apartment Loved the cams in that place :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah but where are all the complainers about abusing the VHTV system? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you want to see close ups, in fact you can see what they had for breakfast simply go to Maddy & Rocco.

Yeah, that room had nice cam setting and good lighting and Demi was super hot :yum: Good times :smiley:

shhh :shushing_face: don’t wake them up :grin:

Thanks for the the offer lol but No, I have no interest in them :grin:

But they were also super boring. Since limpy dick here left I occasionally check if there will be other hot girls for parties but nothing yet. I miss Alice :heart_eyes:

They had lots of sex in their own place, at least the first few weeks (month) they were nice to watch, but then they got boring, especially after moving in with Helena & Christopher. and yeah, there has been no good party here lately, but Flora is hot to look at. hopefully the other limp dick would leave too and they bring a hot girl instead :grin:

1 Like

Yeah liked it when they had their own place. I hope the hot girl wearing the Black skirt comes back

1 Like

Is it the one that you called Angelina ?

gorgeous naked lady…beautiful pussy

Second times a charm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

At least they are talking to each other this time

Is he glancing at the pc or actually talking to her?

65% they play cards ,sex follows :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like