Yan & Flora

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

This is probably the only time she should put some undies on. Who needs to see that hanging out of her twat?

I’ve now taken this place off my favorites and have officially stopped watching. This apartment started off so good when they used to have parties with lots of guests but since all they do nowadays is gay bait, this place has gotten really boring. Can’t even enjoy Yan and Flora sex when he spends most of the time jerking off and neither of them want to have fun with other people. A shame to see this place go to the ignore list like so many other apartments on this site.

1 Like

When the third guy comes back, maybe something will be happening? maybe there will be a party?

Missing aderyn anyone?

Yes, definitely!!! :sob: I have every reason to think he will be back soon enough though, thankfully.

Even there is action between Y and G … yan only likes to touch and be touched by A. I guess It’s because A is more like a bottom type. Or maybe Yan likes big dicks . Lol

No not really. Its about the other guy leaves too so Yan & Flora have the apartment for them self for a while.

A little appetizers before diner…lol

Flora wanted some milk for dinner

Wow G is not playing computer games, Flora must have told him it is time to start wanking.

Nice table :crazy_face:

1 Like

Flora try to touch his sick but Yan stopped her… So bad

Sure he is.just on his phone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So, for the second day in a row, Yan rubs one out while the other 2 are as___p, Just a pity he cums in his foreskin. @Yan, some of us like to see the cumshot please. :grin: :grin: orgasm jizz GIF

:blue_heart:

2 Likes

That seems to be the new pose to try get viewers, at least the string is not hanging out today :upside_down_face:

I’ll take that any day over what was on offer before :laughing: