Yan & Flora

LOL that’s hysterical. :rofl:

Why is that flat offline, somebody knows?

Yes, I must confess I giggled when I put that message together! :innocent:

1 Like

No idea. Maybe prob. with cams again.

1 Like

I think the connection in russia is very bad.

This is a fantastic begin, thanks Aderyn for the hot masturbation :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Please I want him as constant presence :pray:

Weird that they are still showing as being offline but actually they ARE back on!

…and gorgeous Aderyn is still there!!! :slight_smile:

You need to do a refresh to sort that out.

2 Likes

Yes, they have taken the offline message down now but I wonder why it took them so long (after the place coming back on, I mean).

2 Likes

7 Likes

WTF goes to visit a mate and goes has a wank in their toilet, OH I forgot this is VHTV :upside_down_face:

1 Like

when I was younger I’d wank anywhere and everywhere. When the urge struck it had to be obeyed.

2 Likes

well half the time most of the male guests stay there nights on end so eventually they’re gonna need to release some tension.

1 Like

You can see the whole thing in the archives actually…the bath and this. Weird ending though, wasn’t it? maybe he will learn to do it differently if he remains on our screens for long enough.

I’ll put it down to first time shyness.

Hopefully after a few overnight stays he will be facing the camera when he showers & jerking in the livingroom once Yan has gone to bed.

1 Like

Yan needs to show him how it’s done…HE knows exactly how to do it right! :laughing: Credit where credit is most certainly due though, respect to him for getting naked on cam and showing us what he actually did show.

1 Like

fingers crossed :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I understand why he had to go wank. He has fuck all understanding of being social. Here he is looking at his cellphone instead of participating in the conversation. image

1 Like