Yan & Flora

Pregnant??? :rofl:

Explains why the toddler playtime has been cancelled today. :innocent: :grin:

So many complaints about these guys being naked all the time and doing things together. No one complains about the fake lesbians that are always naked pointing their asses and pussies to the camera and having fake sex on RLC and sometimes here. You all were in love with their acting. If you donā€™t like seeing these guys, go to another realm or to the other site. Even if what they do is all for show, at least there is something that caters to those who are looking for it.

3 Likes

You know the site has nothing to do with RLC? So complaining about fake lesbians better use their own forumsā€¦ :wink:

Oh I know very well that this site has nothing to do with them but a lot of the subscribers here came from there so many should understand the reference.

What would the forum be if it was not to complain. Do you want us to shower the tenants with false praise. Yea sure we complain about false gay but honest be told they really do nothing to entertain viewers.

Really?? :rofl: :rofl:

I agree with you there, plus this realm is now so boring. Spongebob Squarepants Reaction GIF by Nickelodeon

Those fakes probably will be gone soon anyway :slight_smile:

SOME viewersā€¦please donā€™t include all of us in that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Something happened between Guido and Aderynā€¦ it seems they ignore them each other in the last hoursā€¦ Guido slept with Yan leaving Aderyn alone and now Aderyn is s___ping with Yan leaving Guido aloneā€¦

Finally the only who say something right!!! Thanks!!!

They ignore each other all day long A s___ps all day, G is playing video games all day long. When F tell them to jump, they ask how high.

Itā€™s all OK now though and they will be fine.

1 Like

I hope so!! Thereā€™s something different

Guess it does not take much to entertain you. Like me praising Candy Red because she has a hot body and is naked all day, it takes a bit more to entertain me hence she is bottom of my list.

Each to their ownā€¦

Oh and for the record, no I am not particularly entertained by them ignoring each other. They do however, have the right to do that though, donā€™t they?

Just because you like girls doesnā€™t give you the right to criticize these guys. There are girls who s___p and stay in bed all day without even having sex and you like it. Now you complain about this realm because there is no action. Pleaseā€¦ :expressionless:

They have the right to do WTF they like but they must not cry when we criticise them and their viewership takes a tumble.

If you bother to read my other comments you would realise whether they be naked guys or girl that s___p all day they go to the bottom of my list. This is the internet, let me Google nude ladies quick. About 3.710.000.000 results, why pay subs when I can click on those?