Yan & Flora

So we expect this in the very near future, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH how fucking kinky. Seriously the pretend gay dudes and jealous Yan need to come up with a better plan to keep viewers. hjg

I hope many people will read that post so the gay viewers know the guys are only playing a role and the people waiting for Flora with different guys know that Yan won’t allow it. So no reason to watch when the limp dick squadron and Flora is there. I only watch when Alice is there. And I hope she will bring a guy who can fuck some time soon.

Especially now everybody should have learned it’s just a pathetic circus…

Might be they got guys with limp dicks on purpose as chance that some of them can fuck Flora is significantly reduced. Basically like Eunuch in a harem :rofl::rofl:

I think on reading this Flora will know that she either has to put out or bring in some girls although saying that, we all know that the limp dick brigade might have to be replaced.

Yep the Limpys are just pathetic :rofl::man_facepalming:

I just went back over the timeline briefly to see if anything exciting or new happen, luckily I had my third cup of :coffee: or I would have fallen as___p. It is unbelievable that some would still believe that something new is going to happen if the same people occupy this apartment. I am tired of kids playing around.

Wow in the future you might have to switch to espresso :joy::joy:

there is a user above that thought they are webcaming, we are talking about some people being incapable to use the 0,1% of their brain and observation. with that being said, what can you expect when you have users like this? :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

great question… was wondering myself if she has ever had sex with the other guys or have the other guys had sex with each other…mmmmm

Agee. why hasn’t the hot blonde and gorgeous girl here the other day? she wore the black leggings :slight_smile: …no girls at all in the last few days!

You mean Alice? She’s great. But I hope she will bring a decent guy as Aderyn always has problems getting the job done.

Well this is bang out of order I mean how to they tease lesbians with this charade. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You guys think tooooo much over this s__t and end up going round in fucking circles :rofl:

no the other blonde after her! Had sex with the computer nerd Guido. her name is Annilise

1 Like

Ah yes. But I prefer Alice :wink::heart_eyes:

They just add a girl to the crew and lesbians will have some hope too :laughing: Although I am not sure if there is any lesbian viewer on this site or maybe they have chosen to stay quiet if they exist :sweat_smile: but definitely there are many viewers who love to watch lesbian scenes :laughing:

For Me What GIF by Lil Dicky

Great… nude moment terminated…

1 Like

Yeah, that’s great. it feels less like we are watching a chaturbate show :laughing: now with Annalise around they might actually have sex if limp dicks allow them :laughing:

Poor Aderyn must be unwell. He tried to make himself throw up then went to the bathroom and had a good chuck into the loo!

1 Like