Yan & Flora

While i entirely agree about the disrespect, i think that 90% odf the participants would do the same. It is a new concept that youngsters ,(Anyone under 30 that is in my book) live with all the time. It is just about the most important thing in their lives. You see it beside the bed, in the bathroom even in the shower from time to time.

I prefer this one. Aylin to much childish this one a more mature body. Anyone no her name?

How did they meat? Is she is friend our this as the Floras finger on it? Didnt saw this apening. Just saw the other day a friend off Guido there. By the way where is Guido?

aderyn brought her he call her and she came. she don’t knew flora untill she came here. G&A left maybe prepering their new place

Well I think the difference here is this girl actually likes him

2 Likes

Her name is Alicia Participants, their pets & significant guests (New Directory) - #5 by jabbath1987

2 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day Flora hope ur having a great day

1 Like

Just hope that they dont share an appartment as ppl where susjesting here or this will be a nother mess.

1 Like

I totaly agree with you! So pretty, cute and seems no drama queen :rofl: , wait and see!

1 Like

But she looks a bite reserved aint she. She doenst talk to much. Was getting used to see Aylin yelling all the time. Now its to opposit.

Childish body and childish behaviour!

1 Like

Who Aylin?

i don’t know when but F&Y packing bags they leaving for a vacation.

1 Like

So Aderyn will get the house just for them :wink:

hopefully he will take advantage of this situation

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder X1 so we’ll agree to disagree :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grin:

3 Likes

Nice. Game on!

2 Likes

I guess it will continue every night, only aderyn position information is weak

1 Like

This is fantastic news, front page voyeurism news… Aderyn got laid by a beautiful woman… i’m so glad for him. totally awesome. now he has somewhere warm and tender and wet to put his mighty (meaty) member…it even has a knob on the end. she’s delighted with that.